The world today can be chaotic, confusing and noisy.
Not enough information for wise decisions has turned into too much information from frequently unreliable sources. Volume goes up, reason goes down, and action becomes inconsistent, or worse, paralysis set in.
With more than 30 years of experience, we have lived and managed through the minefields of the markets. Experience has taught us discipline. From discipline comes principles and from principles: a process.
The Pence Principles
• Principles are non-negotiable
• Clients don’t care what we know until they know we care
• If we fail to plan, we plan to fail
• Human behavior drives consumption
• Cash flow trumps volatility
Investment analysis and management for individuals and entities that focuses on strategic economic analysis, investment selection, and tactical execution of transactions. Services and Analyses provided through online delivery of daily blogs and quarterly newsletters available to all investors.
The analysis and process are proprietary based upon a keen understanding of human behavior and how it drives demand, and corporate behavior and how it delivers supply.
• Discretionary Client Portfolio Management
• Asset Allocation
• Risk Assessment
• Investment Tax Consequences
• Income and Distribution Focused Portfolios
How We Serve
When developing a customized financial program, we walk clients through a step-by-step process that is designed to make them feel confident in your decisions.
Once goals have been established, appropriate strategies are customized to suit each client’s vision and objectives. I help clients execute a sound financial program utilizing the following products and services:
• Tax- reduction strategies
• Investment management, including stocks and mutual funds
• Retirement planning
• Estate planning and preservation
• Asset protection through insurance and annuity products